Thursday, July 30, 2009

Confession

Okay...so I admit it. I CAN be a procrastinator...some times. But I'm busy, right? I've got good excuses, right!?!

For me a helpful way to force myself to do something is to commit verbally or in writing. I like keeping my word so when I commit to something verbally or in writing it becomes...binding (insert pressure=).

So you'll notice the new template of the blog and the new name. What does this have to do with procrastinating? Well, "WORD...of the week" implies that I will post at least once a week. That is my WORD!

I've also changed the name as I've found the humble audience of this blog is diverse, i.e. not just youth from St. Paul’s. I have heard some feedback that perhaps a shorter, snappier and less dense blog would be helpful. This I will attempt to do…most of the time=)

So I hope that you will enjoy a simple word each week about the meaning of life. Something that will keep you searching, seeking and moving towards the One for whom we exist.

Matt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home